The latest mid-sized PC12-Plus is a revolutionary leap forward thanks to nearly 300 watts more power than older amps provided, and fine tuning only powerful Analog Devices™ digital signal processors could achieve. Borrowing liberally from its phenomenally successful big brother, the PC13-Ultra, SVS has kept the latest features in this PC12-Plus,, like proprietary free-breathing port flares, and added digital parametric EQ, the stronger quad-leg baseplate migrated and even variable pro-grade XLR inputs.
- New SVS designed/built Plus 12.5 woofer
- STA-800D Sledge™ DSP controlled amp
- Exclusive down-firing cylinder design
- 16-250 Hz ± 3 dB (16 Hz mode)
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD) enclosure
- Proprietary 3" high-flow flared ports
- Resonance free, protective top grill
- Flush-mount amp configuration
- Architectural-grade black fabric exterior
- Extra heavy-duty detachable 8 foot power cord
- Selectable 25Hz, 20Hz, 16Hz or sealed modes * Size: 40" tall, 16" diameter.
- Weight : 60 lbs