Multiple stages of regulation for SPDIF input receiver, USB input, clock oscillator, DAC and output stage for accurate output.
Very clean master clock to SPDIF input receiver and USB input to ensure low jitter operation.
Discrete filter and output stage for optimum performance (no Op-Amp ICs).
Digital output can be switched "on" or "off" (and is re-timed) to reduce the jitter level as compared to SPDIF input. This function can also be used to convert USB input to SPDIF output.
DSD (x64 DoP) via the USB2 input
Three year guarantee
Available in black or titanium
2010S2 DSD DAC
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20Khz ± 0.2dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.005% at 2V RMS 1KHz output
- Signal to Noise Ratio : >110dB ref 2V RMS output @ 1KHz
- Channel Separation : 20Hz - 20KHz, >60dB
- SPDIF Inputs : 32KHz to 192KHz up to 24 bits
- USB Input : 44.1KHz to 192KHz up to 24 bits DSD x64
- Mains Supply (factory set) : 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption : 20VA
- Dimensions - H x W x D : 90 mm x 440 mm x 310 mm
- Nett Weight (unpacked) : 5kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 7kg